Governance and Assurance Officer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$75 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
This role is within the Joint Command and Control (JC2) Systems Program Office (SPO) Program Support Management (PSM) team.
Reporting to the JC2 SPO Business Manager, the Governance and Assurance Officer will be responsible for the coordination and management of Branch and Divisional tasking for the SPO. This role will also be responsible for the update and maintenance of documentation and artefacts within the Business and Quality Management systems, resulting from the reorganisation and transition into the new JC2 SPO.
- Experience/skills in managing and coordinating corporate performance and reporting tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes responsibility for managing work projects to achieve results
- Ability to work with limited guidance and demonstrates initiative
- Previous expereince in Defence
must have a current NV1 clearance