Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, January 9, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$125 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The DTA is undertaking a range of projects that require the expertise of a qualified graphic designer to assist in the creation of reports, data visualisation products, written material and communication across a wide variety of stakeholder groups. We require a graphic designer who has a wide variety of experience and is able to work in an agile environment to tight timeframes.
- At least five (5) years experience in a graphic design role providing services to private or public sector clients. A strong portfolio of previous graphic design work.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud prioritising InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects. This experience to be coupled with creative experience across mobile, desktop, video and print.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to proactively contribute, add value and innovate across a range of creative projects.
- Formal tertiary qualifications in graphic design.
- Experience working in a user-centred, agile environment.
- Working knowledge of current accessibility standards.
- An organised approach underpinned by strong time management.
Ability to obtain a baseline clerance
1 x 6 month extention option