Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$125 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The DTA is undertaking a range of projects that require the expertise of a qualified graphic designer to assist in the creation of reports, data visualisation products, written material and communication across a wide variety of stakeholder groups. We require a graphic designer who has a wide variety of experience and is able to work in an agile environment to tight timeframes.
The experienced resource will be reqequired to undertakee creation of reports, data visualisation products, produce written material and communicate across a wide variety of stakeholder groups
- At least five (5) years experience in a graphic design role providing services to private or public sector clients. A strong portfolio of previous graphic design work.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud prioritising InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects. This experience to be coupled with creative experience across mobile, desktop, video and print.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to proactively contribute, add value and innovate across a range of creative projects.
- Formal tertiary qualifications in graphic design.
- Experience working in a user-centred, agile environment.
- Working knowledge of current accessibility standards.
- An organised approach underpinned by strong time management.
Ability to obtain a baseline clerance
1 x 6 month extention option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate