ICT Business Analyst
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, July 26, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$105 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Ability to obtain a Baseline
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology