Jobs/ICT Engagement Manager
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
DTA is looking for an ICT Engagement Manager that will work within a multi-disciplinary team and report to the Portfolio Delivery Lead. The ICT Engagement Manager will undertake engagement activities to support program delivery.
The ICT Engagement Manager is responsible for frontline stakeholder engagement and consultation activities to support the agency’s delivery of the program. This will involve specific consultation and engagement activities with a range of local, state and commonwealth government agencies, industry partners, private sector, advocacy groups, technical specialists, and international stakeholders. This role is responsible for forming and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders and will provide guidance and assistance the progression of end-to-end delivery.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work.
- Experience working in ICT with the ability to articulate complex technology to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements (legal and policy) to inform strategic pathways for the development of the Digital Identity System.
- Experience in developing a wide range of artefacts to support engagement and consultation activities, including presentation materials, briefing notes, key messaging, and stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Experience in leading complex consultation and engagement activities, supporting a large long-term product.
- Demonstrated experience in leading public stakeholder engagement and consultation activities with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 months
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate