Jobs/ICT Engagement Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
DTA is looking for an ICT Engagement Manager that will work within a multi-disciplinary team and report to the Portfolio Delivery Lead. The ICT Engagement Manager will undertake engagement activities to support program delivery.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work.
- Experience working in ICT with the ability to articulate complex technology to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements (legal and policy) to inform strategic pathways for the development of the Digital Identity System.
- Experience in developing a wide range of artefacts to support engagement and consultation activities, including presentation materials, briefing notes, key messaging, and stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Experience in leading complex consultation and engagement activities, supporting a large long-term product.
- Demonstrated experience in leading public stakeholder engagement and consultation activities with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate