Jobs/ICT Infrastructure Engineer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$70 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- Must have active NEGATIVE VETTING 1 CLEARANCE
- Experience in planning, developing, installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting an operating system and associated server hardware, software and databases ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions, and recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Proven analytical abilities with the ability to propose and facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- AEC employees must be Australian citizens.
- Any person who is, and seen to be active in political affairs, and intends to publicly carry on this activity, may compromise the strict neutrality of the AEC and cannot be considered
- Applicants are required to consent to, undergo, obtain and maintain a character clearance.
- Applicants are required to consent to, undergo, obtain and maintain the security clearance required for this role.
- A relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate