Jobs/ICT Services Transition Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The ACIC have recently made the decision to transition from having their ICT infrastructure maintained by a Managed Service provider, to managing their ICT infrastructure requirements internally. As a result the ACIC wish to engage a suitably qualified and experience ICT Services Transition Manager to undertake this Significant project.
The Specified Personnel must:
- Hold and maintain an Australian Government security clearance to the minimum of Negative Vetting Level 1
- comply with all Agency Policies which are available on request, and through the Agency intranet site. This includes policies which relate to drug and alcohol testing.
- undertake and pass a pre-employment screening process (Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA)) which includes a police check.
- comply with the requirements of the Continuing Organisational Suitability Assessment (COSA)
- As directed by the Agency, complete a Deed of Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to commencement
- The potential contractors relevant experience and performance history
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate