Jobs/ICT Systems Administrator
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$75 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
LC4 Mod SPO, in support of Land1771, is to deliver six new DSSS systems, as well as performing any baseline remediation on the current five in-service systems utilised by Army surveyors. In order for LC4 Mod SPO – Minor Systems to complete the acquisition activities required to meet Land1771 materiel release listed in the MAA, a resource is required to perform all of the engineering factors.
- Experience in an ICT systems administrator role
- Qualifications in systems engineering/requirements engineering
- Experience working in support of military operational communications systems
- Ability to perform an extensive range and variety of complex technical work activities with limited guidance demonstrating initiative and responsibility,
- Demonstrated experience with systems and software safety, security and managing technical risk
- Demonstrated experience with networking, computers and operating systems
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date, maintaining awareness of developments and continuous improvement opportunities.
must have a current NV1 security clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate