Jobs/ICT Systems Administrator
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$75 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
LC4 Mod SPO, in support of Land1771, is to deliver six new DSSS systems, as well as performing any baseline remediation on the current five in-service systems utilised by Army surveyors. In order for LC4 Mod SPO – Minor Systems to complete the acquisition activities required to meet Land1771 materiel release listed in the MAA, a resource is required to perform all of the engineering factors.
As the successful candidate you will possess experience in the following:
- Ability to perform installations/rebuilding software suites on specific hardware and create installation procedures.
- Provide advice and specialist guidance to colleagues and users.
- Apply knowledge of Defence and industry accepted hardware and software products relevant to systems administration.
- Utilise experience in LMSM/TRAMM-L to integrate proposed changes into the capability product baseline.
- Work collaboratively with the team and contribute to solutions and goals of a non-routine or contingency nature.
- Design and implement solutions to issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Solve issues for a defined range of unpredictable problems.
- Ability to work with limited guidance demonstrating initiative and responsibility.
- Experience in an ICT systems administrator role
- Qualifications in systems engineering/requirements engineering
- Experience working in support of military operational communications systems
- Ability to perform an extensive range and variety of complex technical work activities with limited guidance demonstrating initiative and responsibility,
- Demonstrated experience with systems and software safety, security and managing technical risk
- Demonstrated experience with networking, computers and operating systems
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date, maintaining awareness of developments and continuous improvement opportunities.
must have a current NV1 security clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate