Jobs/Identity and Access Management (IdAM)
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
National Disability Insurance Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$85 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The role provides oversight of the Identity and Access Management (IdAM) function for the OCIO. The assistant director will work closely with the director to establish a corporate enterprise IdAM solution in a multi-cloud environment.
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience leading teams in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting an IdAM solution (Okta, Ping, Active Directory etc.) in a multi-cloud environment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with IdAM across cloud environments Azure, AWS etc.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency.
- Due to the core business of NDIA and the NDIS, all staff must display a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability.
Ability to obtain negative vetting level 1 clearance
One x 12 month extention option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate