Jobs/Information Management Project Manager
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$105 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The role will include:
- Developing proposed schedule for delivery of National Archives of Australia (NAA) Digital Check-up focus areas for the Office;
- Contributing to the development of policies, procedures, protocols for the use of new information technology applications within the Office;
- Assisting with the development of committee papers.
Contribute to a number of information management pilots being undertaken by the Office, which may include:
- Developing and maintaining project documentation, reporting and communication;
- liaising with internal stakeholders including ICT, information management team, business users and Executive;
- Liaising with external stakeholders including NAA, Department of Finance, vendors, etc;
- Developing and reviewing information management problem statements, use cases and assessment criteria;
- Identifying and organising business stakeholders to participate in pilots;
- Hold virtual workshops, elicit and document feedback.
The individual must have a knowledge of:
- National Archives of Australia requirements
- Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- Project management methodologies
- Knowledge and capability in modern information and records management technologies.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate