Infrastructure Project Manager
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, November 23, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking to engage an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to manage a program of work that will replace end of life storage and server infrastructure and implement a modern data protection platform.
- Strong experience (5 plus years) in delivery of IT infrastructure projects which should include but is not limited to SAN Replacements, Server infrastructure, data modernisation.
- Proven experience in delivery of traditional infrastructure (specifically compute/storage) and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent skills in the use of project management planning tools and techniques, including waterfall and agile techniques.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach
- Experience in vendor, contract management and procurement.
- Be a team player; embrace diverse views and work towards mutually beneficial outcomes. Seek collaborative ways to achieve optimal outcomes, even in the face of conflict.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
The department may extend the contract for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.