Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The EL2 ISO Auditor contractor will assist the Digital Information Assurance Section to contribute to a diverse range of priorities across the team, including the delivery of the accreditation program for employment service providers.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation of the department programs to meet Protective Security Policy Framework assurance requirements
- Implementation of an external systems assurance framework into existing provider deeds
- Education and Introduction of IT Security requirements to providers
- Implementation of the IT Security requirements for providers
- Evaluation of IT security submissions to meet external systems assurance framework and ISO auditing requirements
- Ongoing evaluation of ISM controls for changes to the dept requirements to providers
- Evaluation of ISO audit reports
- knowledge of ISO27001.
- Understanding of the Right Fit For Risk.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of judgement, common sense and integrity.
- Experience in analysing data.
- Demonstrated ability to display initiative and balance competing priorities.
- Motivated and collaborative, working within the team and across the department and with providers.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate