IT Project Manager
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, September 28, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department is looking for a self-driven, skilled and highly experienced Project Manager to contribute to the delivery of large scale and transformative IT systems and programs
- Program and project delivery of large government projects using a mix of agile and traditional approaches, including leadership of multi-disciplinary ICT teams.
- Building productive working relationships with all stakeholders that is supported by business acumen and client focus.
- Strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to create clear written and oral communication that is appropriate for the audience
- Work across multiple Project Management Offices’s on Governance process and procedures for reporting, risks, status of project etc
- Ability to negotiate contract variation where there are technology impacts
Must have current baseline clearance
Possible 1 year extension