Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise IP Australia’s core business systems. At IP Australia you will play an important role in the Patents Modernisation Initiative which is at the forefront of digital transformation through agile delivery and following DevOps approaches.
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Working closely with solution architects and other technical specialists the role will support design, development and deployment activities.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience over multiple years, and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using enterprise integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services)
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams.
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool).
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- Vue.js, ES6 and Typescript
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
IP Australia ENTRY ONLY must be obtained prior to the start date. No Permanent resident (PR’s) can apply for the role, each candidate must be Australia Citizens
Two x 12 month extension options