Lead User Researcher
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Agency is seeking a Lead User Researcher to join the Digital Service Standard team. Your work in the team will make a difference in the way the APS designs and delivers government services to the Australian public. As the Lead User Researcher, you will be an expert practitioner who will be leading and conducting user research activities for the team.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in User Research.
- Demonstrated experience with synthesis and sensemaking of qualitative research.
- Demonstrated experience in compelling written, visual and verbal communication of user research insights.
- Demonstrated experience creating research artefacts that effectively communicate to a wide audience
- Demonstrated experience creating design hypotheses to improve products and services, and working with team members to run design experiments.
- Demonstrated experience planning, conducting, and analysing research in a collaborative way within a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience working in a multidisciplinary team, using agile user-centred methods.
- Knowledge of the methodology used by the DTA, familiarity with the research and design community within DTA and the APS
- Experience in applying the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard and Service Design and Delivery Process to the design and delivery of products and services.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option