Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
There is an urgent requirement where the DTA are seeking an experienced and capable Microsoft Project scheduler who will control, maintain, and forecast a large and complex program schedule(s) during a critical phase of the program.
The successful candidate will set up and provide expertise and analysis to ensure the schedule is viable and executed successfully.
You will have:
- extensive experience in Master Scheduling in a large and complex/diverse service
- industry organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- strong knowledge and practical experience in working within a Program Management Office
- high level demonstrated experience in the use of enterprise project scheduling tools and applications.
- solid understanding of project management methodologies tools and process across the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining the master schedule and undertaking schedule monitoring with Work Stream Leads to facilitate overall management of the timeliness of the project, maintain schedule dependence, milestones and highlight impact to critical path to the Program
- Demonstrated ability to establish processes to receive regular updates to the Work Stream schedules and incorporate into master schedule
- Experience in assisting Work Stream Leads in creating short-term schedules, monitoring such schedules to determine impact on master schedule.
- Experience in preparing schedule status reporting and assisting in validating and tracking project delivery activities, preparing and issuing proposal and preliminary schedule information.
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential gaps or obstacles that may comprise the success of projects and present appropriate strategies to overcome barriers and provide governance over project-related scheduling and resource.
- Experience in working with Project Online.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within government.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 12 months
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate