Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
There is an urgent requirement where the DTA are seeking an experienced and capable Microsoft Project scheduler who will control, maintain, and forecast a large and complex program schedule(s) during a critical phase of the program.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining the master schedule and undertaking schedule monitoring with Work Stream Leads to facilitate overall management of the timeliness of the project, maintain schedule dependence, milestones and highlight impact to critical path to the Program
- Demonstrated ability to establish processes to receive regular updates to the Work Stream schedules and incorporate into master schedule
- Experience in assisting Work Stream Leads in creating short-term schedules, monitoring such schedules to determine impact on master schedule.
- Experience in preparing schedule status reporting and assisting in validating and tracking project delivery activities, preparing and issuing proposal and preliminary schedule information.
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential gaps or obstacles that may comprise the success of projects and present appropriate strategies to overcome barriers and provide governance over project-related scheduling and resource.
- Experience in working with Project Online.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within government.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 12 months