Jobs/Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department is seeking to engage CRM Developers to support a new initiative within the Information Services Branch (ISB) that is currently in the process of obtaining funding. The Project will require the services of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers to assist with development of key components of the new system
- Demonstrated experience in systems development and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to provide the services outlined in the work summary, including previous demonstrated examples.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), including the ability to communicate with diverse and non-technical stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles or practices.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate