Multiple Senior Business Analysts
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Australian Capital Territory,New South Wales,Victoria
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Responsible for creating requirements, specification, analysing existing requirements and processes, managing requirement traceability, creating visual models, facilitating elicitation sessions with the business and other key stakeholders. Conduct business and system process analysis at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management. Provide recommendations on ways to integrate new processes with existing business and technology processes. Contribute in creating data design and integration flows between existing legacy system to new system.
1. Have knowledge and experience of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and defect management.
2. Strong knowledge of and experience in the application of contemporary business analysis best practice methodologies and processes such as Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or similar.
3. Experience in documenting and managing requirements (end to end) in tools such as Enterprise Architect.
4. Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
5. Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
1. Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software
Must Have current baseline clearance
Possibility of extension up to 6 months