Multiple x Business Analyst
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, September 13, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks an experienced range of Business Analysts to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analysts to join a multidisciplinary team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirements gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation. Deliverables: Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs; Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc; Map current and future state business processes; Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders; Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities; Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with DTA processes.
1. Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
2. A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
3. Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
4. Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
5. Proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required.
1. Understanding the business context of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment environment.
2. Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired.
3. Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
One option of twelve months. Subject to funds availability and delegate approval