Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity is looking for experience .Net developers to join their team
- Demonstrated practical experience with NoSQL (MongoDB), Dotnet and related toolsets in a web application environment.
- Sound knowledge of best practices associated with managing API as an asset including API design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience implementing enterprise grade databases and related service offerings in Azure.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Experience with automated build and release using Azure DevOps.
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design and the use of Iconix process in website development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate