Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity is looking for experience .Net developers to join their team
Full-stack developers contributing to an existing development team to assist in delivery of a custom .net data driven application including API development for interagency exchange of information and website access. The candidates will be expected to be experienced with data driven design and the Iconix process within both SQL and NoSQL environments.
- Demonstrated practical experience with NoSQL (MongoDB), Dotnet and related toolsets in a web application environment.
- Sound knowledge of best practices associated with managing API as an asset including API design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience implementing enterprise grade databases and related service offerings in Azure.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Experience with automated build and release using Azure DevOps.
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design and the use of Iconix process in website development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate