Jobs/.Net Development with Dynamics 365 exp
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Corporate and Digital Division of DISER is an integral part of the delivery of government services to Australian Business. The Division also provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department.
The Grants Platform team is responsible for delivering updates and enhancements to the azure hosted Business Grant Management service, leveraging Dot Net and CRM technologies. As part of the role the developer will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure sustainability into the future; while complying with DIIS and industry principles, standards and best practice.
Specifically, the resource will be required to:
- Use a range of products to manage, maintain and develop the code base of systems.
- Develop web applications and web services, adhering to relevant standards and protocols;
- Contribute to detailed application architecture documents;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed;
- Effective collaboration within a cross-functional team working with an agile structure - including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect & testers to produce a solution in accordance with user and stakeholder requirements and broader DSO objectives;
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder; internal and external to the department. The successful applicant must have relevant work experience and a range of technical skills.
- Strong experience developing solutions using .NET. Experience specifically in .NET Core is essential.
- Experience developing solutions for Dynamics 365 will be looked at favorably, including PowerShell scripting is highly desirable.
- Experience in using recent versions of Visual Studio, and utilising modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
- Experience with Qualtrics
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate