Jobs/.NET/C# Full-Stack Developers
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Corporate and Digital Division of DISER is an integral part of the delivery of government services to Australian Business. The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department.
The Grants Platform team is responsible for the ongoing development of updates and enhancements to the cloud-hosted Business Grant Management system, built upon Dot Net and Dynamics 365 platform. As part of the role the developer will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure scalability into the future; while complying with DIIS and industry principles, standards and best practice.
Specifically, they will be required to:
- Develop cloud-based digital services using the full stack of Azure and Dynamics 365 suite of technologies
- Reflect system designs in architecture documents
- Use sound experience to provide assessments of user & stakeholder requirements
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed
- Be a team player in a cross-functional team of an agile structure - including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect, and testers
- Communicate with ease with various stakeholders and able to adjust your communication style to suit the audience The successful applicant must have relevant work experience and a range of technical skills.
- Strong experience developing customer facing portals delivering highly available enterprise applications
- Experience delivering integrated solutions upon the Azure stack and the Dynamics 365 platform suite
- Sound knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
- Experience in using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and building tools, for automating the development and deployment of solutions
- Experience at coaching and mentoring staff
- Producing documentation in support of the agile software development lifecycle
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate