.NET/C# Full-Stack Developers
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Corporate and Digital Division of DISER is an integral part of the delivery of government services to Australian Business. The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department.
The Grants Platform team is responsible for the ongoing development of updates and enhancements to the cloud-hosted Business Grant Management system, built upon Dot Net and Dynamics 365 platform. As part of the role the developer will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure scalability into the future; while complying with DIIS and industry principles, standards and best practice.
- Strong experience developing customer facing portals delivering highly available enterprise applications
- Experience delivering integrated solutions upon the Azure stack and the Dynamics 365 platform suite
- Sound knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
- Experience in using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and building tools, for automating the development and deployment of solutions
- Experience at coaching and mentoring staff
- Producing documentation in support of the agile software development lifecycle
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options