Jobs/.NET/Full Stack Developers and Dynamics CRM Developers
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks an experienced range of Developers to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
The developer will be responsible for building, developing or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Note - Applications should address criteria for CRM or .Net/Full Stack Development depending on your skill set
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core
- SQL Server 2014 and later
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 / 2019 / Code
- experience with Azure DevOps/TFS
- Solid working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset
- .NET Developers
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Dynamics CRM
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins,
- Integrating MS CRM with other software.
- Writing FetchXML queries Experience with AdxStudio Portals and CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap
Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
- Understanding the business context of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment environment.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate