Jobs/Network Solution Architect
Agency / Department
Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$160 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The successful applicant will be required to complete a High Level design for a Wi-Fi system upgrade for the Department at 3 buildings in the ACT and approximately 20 regional sites the Department supports.
The high level design will need to:
- Incorporate recommendations from recently conducted Wi-Fi site surveys;
- Comply with security standards and an update to the existing Security assessment (SRMP)
- Determine and highlight key technical decisions for the upgraded network;
- Create a Bill of Materials;
- Conform with existing Cisco network infrastructure;
- Prepare and inform a subsequent Detailed Design.
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Network architecture and design documentation
- Experience with Cisco hardware
- Familiarity with Security Risk Management Plans and System Security Plans.
- Cisco Certification
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate