Jobs/Onboarding Delivery Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The DTA has a requirement in the Digital Identity and myGov division for an experienced Onboarding Delivery Manager to oversee projects under limited direction. The Onboarding Delivery Manager will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent delivery management skills.
- Be highly motivated with over three years' experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles
- Able to demonstrate:
- regular engagement with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas
- leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables
- experience in creating productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussions and decision making.
- Expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
- Be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product managers, to inform and achieve product roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows.
- Experience working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 12 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate