Jobs/Operations Governance Lead
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Capability branch as the Operations Governance Lead.
The Operations Governance Lead will work as part of a cross-agency multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills and operations management experience.
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) as a successful Operations Governance Lead.
- Experience and understanding of operational processes and service management frameworks (ITSM, ITIL, etc) and governance frameworks and operations.
- Experience and understanding of client support operations (i.e. service centres, escalation processes, incident management, change and release management).
- Strong communications skills at all levels, with an ability to lead and navigate complex stakeholder engagement to maintain a program view and provide advice to Senior Executives.
- Ability to navigate and influence program delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate