Operations Governance Lead
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Capability branch as the Operations Governance Lead.
The Operations Governance Lead will work as part of a cross-agency multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills and operations management experience.
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) as a successful Operations Governance Lead.
- Experience and understanding of operational processes and service management frameworks (ITSM, ITIL, etc) and governance frameworks and operations.
- Experience and understanding of client support operations (i.e. service centres, escalation processes, incident management, change and release management).
- Strong communications skills at all levels, with an ability to lead and navigate complex stakeholder engagement to maintain a program view and provide advice to Senior Executives.
- Ability to navigate and influence program delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option