Jobs/Oracle APEX Developer
Agency / Department
Federal Court of Australia
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Federal Court of Australia is seeking an experienced Oracle APEX Developer to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency
Reporting to the IT Project Manager CMS the position is responsible for working on a prototype project demonstating the ability to move some portion of the Courts Casetrack application layer from Oracle Forms and Reports to APEX on an existing Oracle database. The project will operate according to a predefined scope and will require flexibility and creativity to be demonstrated throughout the project.
- Demonstrated experience as a developer using Oracle APEX development platform, Oracle forms and reports and Oracle PL/SQL
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small project team working collaboratively across the Entity to ensure project outcomes meet the future business requirements
- Strong ability to understand new technologies and complex technical environments.
- The IT Division is geographically dispersed and experience in working in such teams is essential.
- Relevant industry or tertiary qualifications in IT would be well regarded
Police Check required, and confirmation that you are not a party to any active cases before the court.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate