Jobs/Organisational Change Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Foreign Investment Division of Treasury seeks to engage experienced sellers who have capability to provide an organisational change management specialist. This professional will support the Division’s Strategic Business Transformation program, progressing our broader reform agenda alongside the digital transformation program.
The successful candidate will be part of the Program team working with business users and technical colleagues across the Department to support the transition to future state.
The candidate will adapt quickly to the Treasury environment and successfully lead the design and implementation of Organisational Change Plans, engaging with stakeholders to establish a positive and productive organisational culture.
Only candidates who hold a current BASELINE or higher security clearance will be considered.
This role is based in Canberra and requires a high degree of face-to-face contact. Flexible working will be negotiated, however this role is not suitable for remote working.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience working as an organisational change manager to deliver business outcomes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning, building capability requirements to support stakeholders in adopting desired skills and behaviours.
- Demonstrated experience implementing effective resistance management strategies in change programs, providing coaching and mentoring in both a one-to-one and a group capacity.
- Experience leading complex consultation and engagement across diverse stakeholder groups to guide the development of workforce planning, organisational culture and help deliver business change initiatives.
- Experience managing the implementation and measurement of organisational change, promoting innovation and a team based approach to service delivery.
- Knowledge and certification in organisational change management methodologies such as Prosci.
- Experience working in a complex IT organisational change program.
Must have a current baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate