Organisational Change Support Officer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, April 24, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$70 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Foreign Investment Division of Treasury seeks to engage experienced sellers who have capability to provide an organisational change support officer. This professional will support the Division’s Strategic Business Transformation program, working to the Change Managers to help deliver the Foreign Investment Digital Transformation program.
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience supporting a change or communications function to deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated high-level writing skills.
- Ability to support the creation of a range of high-quality communication artefacts and bring initiative and creativity to the role.
- Ability to coordinate competing activities, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Experience collaborating across diverse teams and business stakeholder groups, to deliver a shared business outcome.
- Experience working in a complex IT organisational change program.
- Knowledge of change management methodologies such as Prosci.
Must have a current baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options