Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Agency is seeking multiple experienced Platform Architect to assist with a number of bodies of work being undertaken by the Department.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of platform architecture and design decisions, based on the needs of customers, delivery partners, and formal governance processes.
- Effective communication skills, including in person and in writing, and including a technical audience and a non-technical audience.
- Experience in the engagement of stakeholders, including delivery partners and institutional customers, to understand and represent their needs, and communicate the value of products and/or technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in whole-of-government ICT delivery.
- Specific expertise relating to identity, authentication, multi-service portals, web development, APIs, architecture standards, cyber security, reliability, software lifecycles and/or complex domains.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 12 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate