Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, March 7, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Digital Identity provides people and businesses with a single, secure way to access government and other services online. A secure Digital Identity replaces the need for multiple logins across a range of government services, making getting things done with government easier and faster.
The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) is responsible for leading the delivery, strategy, and policy for the Australian Government’s Digital Identity program. The program is a key enabler of the government’s Digital Transformation Agenda. Once completed, the program will enable people to simply and securely establish a digital identity and safely reuse that identity to transact across all tiers of government and with the private sector, with their privacy assured.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of platform architecture and design decisions, based on the needs of customers, delivery partners, and formal governance processes.
- Effective communication skills, including in person and in writing, and including a technical audience and a non-technical audience.
- Experience in the engagement of stakeholders, including delivery partners and institutional customers, to understand and represent their needs, and communicate the value of products and/or technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in whole-of-government ICT delivery.
- Specific expertise relating to identity, authentication, multi-service portals, web development, APIs, architecture standards, cyber security, reliability, software lifecycles and/or complex domains.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option