Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Friday, January 15, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Foreign Investment Division (FID) of the Treasury is delivering a multi-year, strategic business and digital transformation program. It has implemented a Program Management Office (PMO) to support the program. Note – this a Program PMO. The Treasury does not have a Corporate PMO.
- Managing elements of the PMO processes, including coordination of program and activities such as decision and risk registers.
- Coordinating governance and reporting processes and providing advice and input to enhance the program governance and reporting framework.
- Support to integrated program planning and performance, and financial planning and performance.
- Provide advice and input to enhance governance/reporting framework
- Support strategic planning & performance management
- Qualifications and/or experience with government assurance processes including the Department of Finance Gateway Review.
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Qualifications and/or experience in Managing Successful Programs (MSP) and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option