PMO Technical Support
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) in a PMO Technical Support role for an initial period of four months, with possible extensions.
- Proficient in producing data visualisations and reports using Microsoft Power BI.
- Ability to engage directly with stakeholders and gather reporting requirements
- Demonstrated data analysis skills and an ability to clearly communicate the findings of data analysis to stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform including Powerapps, Automate and Common Data Service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience capturing and managing data with SQL Server, Sharepoint Online Lists and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data modelling and data engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Azure data related products, including Synapse, SQL, Data Lake, Data Factory and Databricks
Ability to obtain baseline clearance