Jobs/PMO Technical Support
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) in a PMO Technical Support role for an initial period of four months, with possible extensions.
This role will be instrumental in delivering the technical support required to assist the programs within the Portfolio to deliver on key outcomes. The PMO is looking for a skilled resource to produce Power BI data visualisations from existing and new information sources, and to leverage technology to improve program reporting to ensure relevant information about delivery is available to decision makers.
- Proficient in producing data visualisations and reports using Microsoft Power BI.
- Ability to engage directly with stakeholders and gather reporting requirements
- Demonstrated data analysis skills and an ability to clearly communicate the findings of data analysis to stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform including Powerapps, Automate and Common Data Service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience capturing and managing data with SQL Server, Sharepoint Online Lists and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data modelling and data engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Azure data related products, including Synapse, SQL, Data Lake, Data Factory and Databricks
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate