Jobs/Policy Support Officer
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) is seeking a digital identity policy writer to help support the Trusted Digital Identity Framework (TDIF) and assist with accreditation activities.
The successful respondent will be responsible to:
- Develop and review digital identity policies, standards and requirements in support of DTA’s digital identity policy team.
- Generate potential policy solutions to a range of issues using innovative approaches, expertise, knowledge and skills.
- Work closely with a network of stakeholders across government and the private sector.
- Recognise shared agendas and work toward mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Extensive experience with digital policy development
- Demonstrated high-level organisational and communications skills
- Knowledge of DTA's Digital Identity program
- Knowledge of the Trusted Digital Identity Framework
- Knowledge of the Gatekeeper Public Key Infrastructure Framework
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 12 months
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate