Jobs/Power BI Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Health
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
Department of Health is seeking a Power BI Developer to our join our business applications and data team. The team has a diverse skill set, currently made up of a release train engineers, scrum masters, solution architects, data architect, developers and helpdesk specialist. As a member in this team, you will be working alongside the IT team and business team, process champions on integration and reporting to improve insights within the business.
- Minimum 2+ years working with PowerBI, complex data sets and SQL skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify reporting opportunities
- Experience in Power BI data modelling, dashboard development and visualization
- Hands on experience working with data mapping and fetching data from multiple sources with Dataflows etc.
- Strong DAX and Power Query M expertise
- Excel (Advanced)
- Experience creating visually appealing and insightful dashboards for an array of business users.
- Strong communication skills.
- Skilled in querying, creation of new views, tables and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Service Management Studio (SSMS).
- 4+ years of experience working with complex data sets and SQL skills
Must have a current baseline clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate