Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Provide privacy advice (verbal and written) on:
- a national citizen facing digital platform
- on the general application of privacy law to the program’s activities
- on what to consider when deciding whether to carry out a Privacy Impact Assessment
- safeguards to apply to mitigate any risks to the privacy of individuals
Other responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating the handling of internal and external privacy enquiries, privacy complaints, and requests for access to, and correction of, personal information.
- Maintain a record of the platform’s personal information holdings
- Assist with the preparation of Privacy Impact Assessments
- Assist to write, update and execute the program and product’s Privacy Management Plan
- Report, measure and document the program and product’s performance against its Privacy Management Plan.
- Work closely with key stakeholders on privacy related matters and across key government agencies, including the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
- Contribute to the further development of the DTA's and taskforces’ privacy compliance maturity. This includes action planning, proactive engagement with DTA and other stakeholders and developing appropriate tools and processes.
- Contributing to the development of policies, procedures and templates, by playing a key role participating in a multidiscipline Product Team and the larger Program
- Must have active Positive Vetting Security Clearance
- Extensive experience as a successful privacy and legislation adviser.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product manager, on privacy and legislative matters and the delivery of related outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve privacy issues and legislative matters and prioritise deliverables, aligned to team goals and workflows.
- Experience working effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly JIRA.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate