Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory,New South Wales,Victoria,Queensland
Overview and Responsibilities
The Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) provides independent review of a wide range of administrative decisions made by other Australian Government departments and agencies, and some non-government organisations.
The AAT is progressing a program to replace current legacy case management systems with a new solution. The solution will provide a range of functionality for managing the AAT’s work and advance its digital capabilities and services.
The AAT is seeking a Procurement Manager to develop and implement a procurement plan in support of the program. Key responsibilities are:
• Development of a procurement plan that complies with Commonwealth Procurement Rules, including an evaluation and selection process
• Development and management of tender documentation and co-ordination of industry briefings and questions from relevant parties
• Management of the evaluation and selection process in line with the agreed procurement approach
• Identification and co-ordination of relevant third party advice, including probity, legal and other procurement assurance and advice as required You will work with a dedicated program team, a range of AAT internal stakeholders and third parties.
1. Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of procurement plans for similar programs
2. Demonstrated experience of Commonwealth ICT sourcing and procurement
3. Highly-developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to convey complex concepts to different audiences and in a range of formats.
1. Experience of working with agile delivery teams or ability to adapt to an agile delivery approach
Possibility of extension
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate