Jobs/Production Support Professional
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking an accomplished IT professional for a key production support role. The successful person will be responsible for supporting all aspects of software life cycle. Including implementing, maintaining and enhancing a number of production level business systems in the department. This role is required to ensure timely and professional support and maintenance of new and existing applications with some project work.
- The ability to engage with stakeholders, respond to enquiries and manage competing priorities
- Software development skills to implement new applications, trouble shoot and provide technical support. -ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL, VBA, MS Access
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to develop technical documentation
- Requirements analysis
- Skills and experience in Azure server hosting, Logic Apps, Python, Shopify, SmartForms, SharePoint
- Experience or knowledge of server operations, database management.
- Experience in government ICT work environments
Must have current baseline clearance
Twx x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate