Jobs/Production Support Professional
Agency / Department
Department Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
We are seeking an accomplished IT professional for a key production support role. The successful person will be responsible for supporting all aspects of software life cycle. Including implementing, maintaining and enhancing a number of production level business systems in the department. This role is required to ensure timely and professional support and maintenance of new and existing applications with some project work.
We are after an accomplished IT professional for a key production support role.
They will require skills in:
- stakeholder engagement and support,
- technical project coordination
- software development
- requirements analysis
- technical documentation
In addition to strong technical abilities, the positon requires highly developed communication skills evidenced in team interaction, creation of technical documentation and problem/solution describing commentaries. We are looking for an individual who will be able to contribute at team and leadership levels, has a customer focus, being able to engage and influence naturally to ensure desired outcomes are reached. The ability to prioritise effectively is essential. They will need to be approachable and able to work closely with stakeholders, members of multi-functional delivery teams, change management, project managers and vendors during scheduled releases and urgent system outages.
- The ability to engage with stakeholders, respond to enquiries and manage competing priorities
- Software development skills to implement new applications, trouble shoot and provide technical support. -ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL, VBA, MS Access
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to develop technical documentation
- Requirements analysis
- Skills and experience in Azure server hosting, Logic Apps, Python, Shopify, SmartForms, SharePoint
- Experience or knowledge of server operations, database management.
- Experience in government ICT work environments
Must have current baseline clearance
Twx x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate