Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency
Working closely with other teams, the Workplace Systems team is responsible for delivering ICT technologies such as Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft 365 (formally Office 365), remote working technologies, asset tracking and managed printing. The team has a number of projects and product rollouts for delivery this financial year.
- Working within an ICT technical team, the successful candidate is required to:
- Liaise with other technical teams to progress work items.
- Work with IT trainers and corporate communications team to deliver staff communications.
- Liaise with security and lawyer teams to progress assessments of project deliverables.
- Develop, maintain and perform monthly reports on project management deliverables for the Project Manager - Project Management Plan, costings, risk plan, communication plan.
- Respond to and escalate emerging issues.
- Procurement activities.
- Project documentation – written quality
- Communication effectiveness
- Manage multiple projects and tasks
- Demonstration of understanding service impacts against Service Level Agreements, and customer prioritisation
- Experience with procurement activities
- Experience with government project management and procurement processes
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate