Jobs/Project Delivery Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General's Department is seeking the services of a Project Delivery Manager with strong experience in managing IT software application projects (specifically cloud) with critical delivery dates.
- Demonstrated experience in managing ICT projects using formal project management methodologies (eg. Prince or Agile) and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex applications-based project (specifically cloud).
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach including the ability to produce materials for Senior Executives.
- Must have experience working on agile projects with either experience or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospectives.
- Project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring, and controlling major ICT projects.
- A sound understanding of both project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK) and agile frameworks (Scrum) for delivery of ICT projects.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Extension options through June 2023
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate