Jobs/Project / Delivery Managers
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the project/delivery manager will lead and manage the planning and delivery of a number of key ICT solutions for the department.
Key duties of the successful candidate may include:
- Managing multiple projects using the department’s agreed delivery methodology.
- Providing day-to-day leadership to a team of professionals responsible for the delivery of ICT projects resulting in the successful delivery of new capabilities.
- Working with team members to ensure sequencing is logical and prioritised to deliver value to business
- Managing stakeholder relationships and providing expert advice on project planning and decision-making.
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic aspects of large and complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering highly complex, ICT projects within a broader program environment where multiple interdependencies exist.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills with a track record of maintaining positive professional relationships during periods of significant workload and deadline pressure.
- Highly developed communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to span both agile and traditional project delivery methodologies
- Understanding of the business context of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment environment.
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate