Project / Delivery Managers
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, April 18, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the project/delivery manager will lead and manage the planning and delivery of a number of key ICT solutions for the department.
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic aspects of large and complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering highly complex, ICT projects within a broader program environment where multiple interdependencies exist.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills with a track record of maintaining positive professional relationships during periods of significant workload and deadline pressure.
- Highly developed communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to span both agile and traditional project delivery methodologies
- Understanding of the business context of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment environment.
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options