Project Manager – Cyber Security
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills; including stakeholder engagement and facilitation.
- Relevant and current ICT experience as a Project Manager.
- Highly effective organisational skills, including the ability to influence priorities for success.
- Ability to work as a team member or as an individual to achieve objectives and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to professionally represent the work area and the Department in meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile project delivery environment, understanding of the roles of an agile team, and (desirably) experience in ICT technologies.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Experience in Cyber/ICT Security