Jobs/Project Manager – Cyber Security
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The successful candidates will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
- Engage with senior management, program management and other stakeholders to facilitate agreement regarding the scope of work, priorities and dependencies between related initiatives.
- Identify and facilitate strong working relationships across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a single goal.
- Monitor and report against project performance to assist the efficient delivery of outcomes so that the projected benefits are realised.
- Identify and provide a point of escalation for issues and risks and changes impacting the programme and facilitating risk mitigation and issues resolution.
- Implement and facilitate project governance processes.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Work within an agile framework to align the sprint goals, set by the Product Owner, to the deliverables of the program of work.
- Influence teams to keep delivery on track.
- Remove impediments.
- Contribute to meeting papers and other reporting mechanisms.
- Contribute to success of the team.
- Be willing to learn and influence change.
- Excellent communication skills; including stakeholder engagement and facilitation.
- Relevant and current ICT experience as a Project Manager.
- Highly effective organisational skills, including the ability to influence priorities for success.
- Ability to work as a team member or as an individual to achieve objectives and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to professionally represent the work area and the Department in meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile project delivery environment, understanding of the roles of an agile team, and (desirably) experience in ICT technologies.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Experience in Cyber/ICT Security
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate