Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Project Manager must possess the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters.
- Must have active BASELINE clearance
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects in an Agile environment. Demonstrated experience in planning and managing all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements analysis, system design, specification, testing, implementation and evaluation.
- Proven ability to deliver web-based capability will be highly regarded including CRM products and enterprise product implementations (i.e. Salesforce).
- Demonstrated experience managing projects that are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met. Preparation of status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives.
- Proven ability to proactively manage risks and issues and minimise the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project. Advise senior management on issues, providing solution options, and implementing management decisions to resolve issues.
- Project Management certifications will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process, Request for Tender processes, and contract management is desirable.
- Experience in developing acquisition strategies for future work is desirable.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate