Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Information Services Branch (ISB) of Treasury is seeking the services of an experienced Project Manager to manage a major information architecture transformation project.
This project involves transitioning the Department to a pre-defined information architecture on a SharePoint 2013/2019/Online platform, with a focus on the information use, storage and management.
The successful PM should have an understanding of how good information management/architecture contributes to successful business outcomes. While the PM will be supported by various technical and policy SMEs, an understanding of the following will be valued highly:
• Enterprise architecture
• Metadata design and application
• Enterprise taxonomies / business classification systems
• Application User Experience design and implementation
• Change management
• The SharePoint platform and the Microsoft Online ecosystem
1. Proven experience with information management projects (such as implementations of new information management systems, or major platform uplifts) with a high degree of change management required.
2. A high degree of familiarity with the SharePoint platform from a capability perspective (technical development skills are not necessary).
3. Impeccable stakeholder and expectation management skills.
4. Proven ability to lead projects and technical resources to achieve business outcomes.
5. Demonstrated ability to develop project plans, schedules, budget forecasts and regular reports for project boards, program boards, SRO and senior responsible supplier.
1. Strong team collaboration and working relationship skills.
2. Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
3. Proven experience in preparing and managing industry tenders and contracts.
4. Experienced in large data change programs
Must Have current baseline clearance
2 x 6 months