Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, January 16, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Corporate and Digital Division of DISER is front and center in implementing the government’s National Business Simplification Initiative and Digital Transformation Agenda. The Division also provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department.
The Systems, Integration and Product Delivery Team is looking for a highly skilled project manager to contribute towards the delivery of key objectives and to ensure the successful delivery of a number of critical projects. These projects currently include the migration and modernisation of a number of CRM products and websites, as well as the development of the Payment Times Reporting System.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional agile project teams delivering critical and complex programs of work.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills to ensure the appropriate level of communication, coordination and collaboration of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with key strategic alliances with internal and external stakeholders, which may include business partners, cross-agency collaborations and service providers.
- Demonstrated experience in using project management tools to ensure the successful delivery of outcomes, including but not limited to risk management, quality management, financial management, resourcing management and project briefs.
- Proven ability to represent the team and branch in project governance meetings and provide clear up to date reports on status and the implications of risks on projects to ensure the success of projects.
- Show perseverance and resilience in managing competing priorities in a changing environment.
- High level organisational skills, self-drive and initiative with the ability to influence others to achieve tasks and business objectives.
Must have a current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options