Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The DTA provides programs for government and is seeking an experienced and capable Project Manager with good scheduling experience and ability to coordinate projects under limited direction. They will control, maintain, and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. The Project Manager will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent management skills.
- You will have extensive experience in Project management and or support including scheduling in large and complex projects, ideally with relevant qualifications and or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in working within a Program Management Office
- High level demonstrated experience in the use of enterprise project scheduling tools and applications
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies tools and process across the project lifecycle.
- Provide support to the Project Delivery Lead for end-to-end delivery including planning, stakeholder engagement, schedule maintenance, risk management and reporting to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time to the quality standards within agreed scope.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams to define, develop, plan and deliver project outcomes. Undertake research and meetings to support evidence-based project planning and decision making as part of DTA’s continuous improvement principles.
- Maintain the program dependency, risk and issues registers and support mitigations and management of these registers through identification, assessment, and coordination of response / treatment actions.
- Prepare schedule status reporting and assist in validating and tracking project delivery activities, prepare and issue proposal and preliminary schedule information.
- Negotiate comprehensive work packages with delivery partners across multiple external Agencies.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within Government.
- Project management and or agile delivery qualifications.
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate