Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Corporate and Digital Division of DISER is front and centre in implementing the government’s National Business Simplification Initiative and Digital Transformation Agenda. The Division also provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department. The Digital Business Tools team is looking for a project manager with passion and experience to lead the delivery of an exciting new project with an energetic and high performing agile multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional agile project teams delivering critical and complex programs of work with a focus on user centred design and Agile iterative development. Experience with web and tool development projects highly desirable.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills to ensure the appropriate level of communication, coordination and collaboration of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with key strategic alliances with internal and external stakeholders, which may include business partners, cross-agency collaborations and service providers.
- Proven ability to represent the team and branch in project governance meetings and provide clear up to date reports on status and the implications of risks on projects to ensure the success of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in using project management tools to ensure the successful delivery of outcomes, including but not limited to risk management, quality management, financial management, resourcing management and project briefs.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options