Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$40 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The ACE team is looking for a high performing Project officer to join a small team to assist in the delivery and maintenance of robotic process automation (RPA) projects on an Automation Anywhere platform. The candidate will be expected to work across a range of areas to assist in the consolidation and expansion of the existing RPA portfolio.
- Ability to apply logic and problem-solving skills to deliver robotic process automation projects.
- Demonstrated ability to apply and build expertise as an individual and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with the ability to set and deliver on priorities as part of a team. Ability to apply organisational and project-management skills to work without direct in-office supervision daily and still achieve required outcomes in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor to target audience. Experience in data and/or process analysis and review.
- Experience and/or qualification with robotic processing automation, a scripting language or software development. Proven experience with object-oriented programming.
- Experience in software development lifecycle, including:
- Requirement analysis
- Peer review of code
Ability to obtain clearance
The term may be extended by no more than two further periods of up to 12 months each.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate