Project Officer / Business Analyst
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, March 8, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
This role supports major projects within DESE. To successfully undertake the duties of this role requires an experienced Project Officer with Business Analytics experience. The role will provide support across a number of DESE Projects, including; establishment and maintenance of Project contract registers; capturing and refining Project increment requirements; facilitating refinement workshops; collating information for reports; acting as the first point of contact for assigned activity and functions; and ensuring documentation configuration control are applied.
The Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in a project officer / business analysis position within the Government ICT space. Due to the nature of the role only Australian Citizens with a current security clearance, or the ability to obtain one can be considered for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, be adaptive to change and work at a fast pace.
- Ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability develop strong relationships.
- Strategic thinker with a proven ability to deliver results
- High attention to detail, and ability to investigate thoroughly.
- Extensive experience working in government
- Portfolio and or Program experience
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option