Jobs/Project Support Analyst (PMO)
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Defence Science and Technology
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
DST is the Australian Government's lead agency dedicated to providing science and technology support for the country's defence and security needs. Within DST, the Digital Science, Science Computing (DSSC) Team, has a central role in the planning, management and support of eResearch services across DST Group.
The DSSC PMO requires a ICT experienced “hands on” Project Support Analyst to join the existing team to support the delivery of the 21/ 22 Project Portfolio in accordance with the DSSC Project Management Framework.
Reporting to the Director Digital Science Portfolio Management and Resourcing, the Project Support Analyst will provide a range of services across the Team, this may include:
• Governance and reporting o Quality check of project reports and artefacts. o Provide advice and feedback to Project Managers. o Secretariat of governance groups (as required). o Assist in the production of Portfolio Reports including status and financial reports.
• Develop/ update templates and processes. o Assist in the continual improvement of existing processes and template or assist in the development of new ones. o Provide feedback and enforce use of templates and standard processes.
• Staff on-boarding o Assist with on-boarding and induction of new Project Managers and project resources.
• Quality assurance o Monitor and provide feedback to Project Managers on all artefacts and deliverables (as required)
• Resource Management o Assist with project resource management (as required)
• Procurement and contracting o Assist with contractor engagement. o Procurement guidance. o Invoice processing. o Tracking of contractor financial commitments.
• Risk, Issue management and assurance o Provide feedback to Project Managers. o Quality check of risk management plans. o Assist in mitigation and resolution of issues.
1. Please refer to the overview of the role, response to the evaluation criteria is not required.
Seeking a high level summary of the candidate along with resume.
Must Have current baseline clearance
2 x 6 month options (up until 23 December 2022)
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate