Jobs/Project Support Officer
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$70 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
There is an urgent requirement where the DTA are seeking an experienced and capable Project Support Officer who will work in a major transformational program under limited direction to complete moderately complex procedural, operational and administrative work.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Support the delivery of challenging projects
- Provide advice related to project/program objectives
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office or relatable function with capabilities to support broad functions, including experience in coordinating and management executive and ministerial level status reporting.
- Developing, implementing, and improving business frameworks, processes, support material and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong organisation and coordination skills with an ability to manage shared mailboxes, schedule meetings and coordinate and distribute cross-agency correspondence.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Experience working with the Australian Public Service.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within Government.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate